Any Arizonians?

We'll be hitting up bulldog canyon next sat, April 16th if anyone else is in the area and wants to meet up, just send me a pm.

Megan G said:
We'll be hitting up bulldog canyon next sat, April 16th if anyone else is in the area and wants to meet up, just send me a pm.

If anyone wants to join we are meeting up at the Starbucks / Tropical Smoothie on Power and McDowell at 9am!

I'm from Casa Grande moved here 7 years ago from PA love the winters

Utah_jeepster said:
ok boyz and girlz whens the next trip?

Just now finished putting on my tow hooks. Need to replace steering bushings since I tore one on our last trip. After this I'm good to go.
I'm thinking sunflower mine. Its halfway to payson.

Just posted the next trip, Sunflower Mine! See the post AZ section!

Just joined up here and I live in Surprise. The White tanks are my local play ground and I have found a few nice areas back in there to play. Look forward to meeting some of you that live out this way.

Welcome to the land of HOT! We will keep you posted on our next trip. What kind of Jeep are you running?

Welcome to the AZ JEEPZ crowd Daryll. Look forward to some of those trails you found.

Welcome to the land of HOT! We will keep you posted on our next trip. What kind of Jeep are you running?

I currently have a 2009 rubi 4 door and was about to lift it and put 35's under it but decided it would be better to put the money into a new Jeep so I will be picking up my new 4 door rubi tomorrow and then lifting and modding that one. Looking forward to trying out the new one soon

YEP! im in gilbert might be getting a new old 89 jeep to hit the arizona desert with!

New to this thread, Happy New year!

I have a question for all my phoenicians

Anyone here trust and know a shop that is good at troubleshooting Jeep electrical issues?

I been having issues where the Jeep (only when driving, not parked idling) will stall, most times it will start back up while rolling, but sometimes I will have to pull over, park and restart the Jeep. It's a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0. so far things replaced: fuel injectors, alternator, crank sensor, cam position sensor, throttle position sensor, battery tested, PCM, BCM, ASD relay, TCM relay, pigtail connector for Cam and crank sensor. Nothing helps.

Things I noticed: sometimes when it dies on the dash battery and fuel won't register. So I take out the 10amp fuse for PCM battery and crank for a bit, put it back and then engine will start and the fuel and battery meter will work again in dash. When the engine stalls my dash will go crazy, but I noticed that my Bluetooth ODBII will show no significant change like the dash, and it will reset my Cruise control.

So if you know any shop in Phoenix area you trust or know is really good post the shop name and address, thx!!

Back