Anyone in the yuma area?

hi ya Rob in Yuma, so far I think your our first. But don't let that discourage ya, find some trails around there and invite the rest of us down for weekend BBQ, and we will do the same. For such an open range type of place we don't have a lot of "good" trails to wheel on, there are some around Tucson that we can get together and do? What do you think?

I would love to but I just found out that I'm deploying again in the spring so I won't be able to do much.

Rob2336 said:
I would love to but I just found out that I'm deploying again in the spring so I won't be able to do much.

That still leaves a few months. Plenty of time to get a couple wheeling trips in. Just about any Saturday is a good bet for myself and most of my Jeep friends. Just find a good trail and post and we can plan for it.

Well Rob that means we need to do a few trips this winter before you deploy. Well Dustin time to open Wells book and look for a few Tucson trails we can get Rob on.

R u still in Yuma? I'm a traveling nurse and will be here til April. I took a position here and drove my beast 2000 miles so I could attempt the dunes. Wanna plan something?

Back