2016 Rubicon

Made box for deep water going in floor. I have my CB and stereo amp in it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I am adding a rugged ridge snorkel next weekend, if time allows

Who has all the inside information on the jeep events in Arkansas? I need a group to hang around with in mountains

Who has all the inside information on the jeep events in Arkansas? I need a group to hang around with in mountains

Idk

Also check out the section here that people sign into or list items by state. It will have some info on groups, events and even good to know about the state.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I put 18 inch wheel and superchip.... Still dreading 3mile hour over speed of GPS and truck rolling behind....

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

I have the superchip computer for 2016 jeep Rubicon. I can put tire size gear ratio....etc....going from 17 to 18 hurt gears on my auto....but superchip lined it out.....it just can't get speed cal right. Am I doing something wrong? I plugged tire size, axle ratio, and all in computer...everything shifts great again but speed lies...lol 3 miles an hour too fast

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

I tried that but makes shifting tighter and quick like it was before....shifts first two gears quickly. The superchip computer was to get my speed cal right, I thought. This was one of major ideas on getting it in first place.

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

Back