Who knows the sponsors ?

whatsupdoc2day

I have a beautiful jeep that I am thinking about advertising for a sponsor. Anyone know of any companies who will advertise on jeeps?IMG_20170203_172716381_HDR.jpg

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

You can buy jeep logos and wraps from jeep, ebay, Amazon, etc. Some line-x places can even put a design on to the vehicle.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Jeepz.com mobile app

So, you think big black letters spelling Jeep on both sides of your Jeep will be beautiful ? Not that it makes a difference, no one sponsors anyone without something to gain. People can see you are driving a Jeep without you having to spell it out for them. I think you lost your marbles. lol

Doubting Thomas in every domain.....one mans marbles are another mans balls.

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

Tell that to this guy

tattooguy01-1.jpg

You could just ask but they usually give them to competitors.
If so what is your gimmick or shtick? What are you doing to create fame for people to follow you?

There are stickers out of the box from upgrades you buy. Or you could make a logo of your oun.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Some great ideas! Mopar would look awesome across the sides at an angle. I am not looking for sponsor for cash..I was looking for high quality emblems for exchange for publicity. The sides just look naked to me..needs some manly emblem ...and not monster....type crap. I don't condone drinks, beer, etc...established parts, or predominate 4x4 auto....parts. You know professional appearance. I am trying to make it badass in mud, but yet shinny city. The best of both worlds.

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

Back