main divide trail info

sickboy433

Just looking for some input from experienced guys and gals out there about this trail...now this is what I know, Main divide is a ridge trail that is approximately 40 mi long and runs one way from the 74 to the 91in the Cleaveland national forest. But what level of driving is it? Some sites say intermediate and others say it's a fun family run for a stock 4X4. Now who's ran this trail and please give me some input cause it sounds like a trail I could cut my teeth on and learn something.

Just looking for some input from experienced guys and gals out there about this trail...now this is what I know, Main divide is a ridge trail that is approximately 40 mi long and runs one way from the 74 to the 91in the Cleaveland national forest. But what level of driving is it? Some sites say intermediate and others say it's a fun family run for a stock 4X4. Now who's ran this trail and please give me some input cause it sounds like a trail I could cut my teeth on and learn something.
It is a fun trail. I ran that whole area in the late 80s early 90s and even have some keys for gates if they are the same. As I understand it many parts of that area are now closed. If you are new I would say Big Bear is the next best bet which I know well as I lived there and have lead many off road runs up in Big Bear. If ya wanna go wheeling let me know...MATT...

It is a fun trail. I ran that whole area in the late 80s early 90s and even have some keys for gates if they are the same. As I understand it many parts of that area are now closed. If you are new I would say Big Bear is the next best bet which I know well as I lived there and have lead many off road runs up in Big Bear. If ya wanna go wheeling let me know...MATT...

Most definitely that sounds like a blast I am just down in Whittier so not to far.
Big bear is always a good time! Thank you! !

You can take a stocker on it.

Back