Cali

Santee, 10 miles east of San Diego. Bought my '85 CJ7 last December, and never intend to get rid of it. It's a project I'll never stop developing.

Hey Elevatorman,
I swung by, but didn't see a black crewcab. I did see a red crewcab, though. I'll try again some other time.

I'm in Plymouth, in the foothills just a bit south east of sacto.. I'm in a very small town but recently have noticed alot of cj5s popping up around town.. Including one with a steel half cab..

Been there many times. My wife and I have friends that come in from the Bay Area to wine taste in Amador county. Every time I have been there I have noticed more older Jeeps than I see in Sac. Hope to see you some time. I'll let you know if we are headed that way.

redneckpyrate said:
Been there many times. My wife and I have friends that come in from the Bay Area to wine taste in Amador county. Every time I have been there I have noticed more older Jeeps than I see in Sac. Hope to see you some time. I'll let you know if we are headed that way.

Sure.. Just let me know.. Are you from sac?

redneckpyrate said:
I am. North highlands. North east of downtown Sac towards Roseville.

I go through that area quite a bit, I'm a local truck driver out of Rancho Cordova.

Back