Cali

I live in the bay area, near San Francisco.

What's the verdict on hollister hills rec area?? I'm new to jeeps just bought a jk. Traded in from on 00 dakota. Went mudding twice with the dakota @ frank rains and carnegie. Looking for a first run of my new toy, not too rough but to test it out. Any suggestions

Here in San Fernando Valley, but i go to school at College of the Canyons in valencia and own a mechanic shop in North Hollywood lol

Were Neighbors I think!
I am on Lisa Gail currently in my garage dealing withissues om a Black 87 YJ recently purchased.
You drive a cherokee?

I live in Hanford, 30 miles South of Fresno, my club and I wheel kings canyon and the rubicon in the summer and Mojave, Panamint and Johnson valley in the winter.

Were Neighbors I think!
I am on Lisa Gail currently in my garage dealing withissues om a Black 87 YJ recently purchased.
You drive a cherokee?
i drive a 2005 F150 lifted and my 1991 XJ lifted
but not sure where lisa gail is

I live in Hanford, 30 miles South of Fresno, my club and I wheel kings canyon and the rubicon in the summer and Mojave, Panamint and Johnson valley in the winter.

my boys were at johnson valley last weekend

but i was at isabel lake spending some time with my dad

i drive a 2005 F150 lifted and my 1991 XJ lifted
but not sure where lisa gail is

my boys were at johnson valley last weekend

but i was at isabel lake spending some time with my dad

No I drive a 91 YJ on 1 tons with a 350 tbi. We do the southern part of state in the winter and the central/ northern part in the summer. Being central in the state we have the best of both worlds.

We live in the Central Valley near Modesto, but we love to go above Pinecrest, Clark's Fork, Indian Valley, Hell's Half Acre, behind Beardsley, and anywhere in the mountains. :)

Hey Drewalot,I am on lisa gail at Balta and we are neighbors. Cruise on by I am getting ready to dissasemble my Black 87 yj so I can repaint it.
Black crewcab chevy on street in front of the house
Be nice to match a face to the notes.
Randy

Back