Moving soon

That's really cool, I haven't done hollister either. I'm about. 4 hrs away from Sac. I'm south of Fresno in Visalia.

Oh ok.. So, if you do rubicon, do it as 3 day camping trip or our beloved Jeepers Jamboree

Yeah I would like to do the rubicon, maybe next year after my upgrades are complete and I get a little more exp. I'm still pretty new to jeepin. I'll hit you up if I'm ever in that direction or when I go to Hollister.

Well I have a 98" TJ with 4" lift w/ 33's, I just re-geared at 4.56, chromoly axels 30 spline front and rear, e-lockers and Tera-low 4:1. I'd like a better lift, with long arms. I have a hydraulic winch up front. I try to wheel as much as I can but I don't like going alone but most of the time I seem to do it. I tease my friends about not liking to get there jeep tires dirty. (mall crawlers) lol!

The sye and drive shaft were a little over $500 and the 4:1 was $1150, labor was $200. I was gonna do it myself but time is an issue.

I'm not really sure about, I'm just trying to build things strong cause I go alone a lot. I would like to go up to 35's. Hey have you been up to slick rock? I heard thats pretty good.

Back