Moving soon

Started a Facebook group Central Valley Jeeps for jeepers in our area to talk on a more personal level than a forum and to be able to plan trips, join the group or let me know and I will add you, it's a public group.

I think just type in Central Valley Jeeps in the Facebook search bar, you might have to go into the actual groups section.

Going to west lake in the morning, text me if anyone is interested. 301-6584

Up near Huntington lake, we actually continued on until we reached Strawberry lake, it was a rough but fun trail, beat me all to hell.

I live in Visalia, are you from fresno? I heard those are good trails up there.

I'm actually in Riverdale, yes there are some really good trails up north, look up Central Valley Jeeps on Facebook and request to join and I'll add you. We should be planning another day trip soon.

Oh man, guess I'm gonna have to start a Facebook acct. where do you normally wheel? I'm still a newbie. Will a 4" lift with 33's work on your trails? The few ppl I know with jeeps always have busy weekends and I don't want wheel alone.

Yeah I'm 31 with 4in and open diffs on a YJ right now, some of the trails we wouldn't make it on but strawberry, west lake, and bald mountain you'll be fine on, really fun trails by the way.

Cool, PM me anytime you want to go and we can exchange #. Do you have a big group you wheel with? I been up to heartland, Buck Rock, whiskey falls and a few by Balch Park nothing to tough.

The group has about 70 members, but most trips are between 3-12 rigs, I honestly didn't know there were any trails in the southern sequoias until a week ago, I want to try them out sometime.

I'll let you know when I go up there again, I was thinking of this weekend for a day run since its a holiday weekend.

There's also another trail I would like to go too. It's by Monanche Meadows, it's east of lake Isabella, A guy from another forum invited me up there. I would like to get a few jeeps to go that way sometime.

Do you have or know of any trail maps for the sequoias? I have a crappy one for the shaver Huntington area but need one for farther south.

I used to have one when I used to hunt up there, I mostly know of the trails from working up there for the last 20 yrs. I'm gonna PM you with my #.

Back