Jeepin

greg_arty

Looking for anyone who would like to get together and hit the trails or forthat matter make our Owen. Also I'm having a hard time finding a local jeep club to wheel with I'm located on camp Pendelton.

greg_arty said:
Looking for anyone who would like to get together and hit the trails or forthat matter make our Owen. Also I'm having a hard time finding a local jeep club to wheel with I'm located on camp Pendelton.

Hey brotha, a few of us may be going out 12-03-11 to Johnson valley. What you got? You in the corps?

I've been trying to find anyone that wants to head out today(10/23 sunday) for a close to home short run. If you want to send me a pm and I'll give you my #
Adam

ralavoie_417 said:
Hey brotha, a few of us may be going out 12-03-11 to Johnson valley. What you got? You in the corps?

I got a 89yj and it's having a weber carb installed shortly due to the fact that the stock carb finally died after 190,000 miles it should be up and running by then. I got a few pics on my profile but ya messaging me works better for me if that's kook

im in SD la mesa area, and dont know of anyone to run with or where to run. havent done much; barely any at all off-roading. im upgrading my gears and axles this week tomorrow to be exact and hope to be up and running this weekend. might have to do some more work before i actually get out and hit the trails... no winch and no hi-lift, need to replace front u joint before i go out as well. hoping to get that all done by the weekend. (not getting a winch or hi-lift) thats later when i win the lotto.

Cali_92
I'm in Oceanside area and my jeep should be up and running soon. I'd be alright with finding a weekend and meeting up and talking jeep and wheeling

Back