got some pics of the lift on now!! check them out

AKASHAJEEP

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Man you can almost hear it whispering through the monitor "Give me mud! Give me hills!"

Looks good!

nvm 4.5" and 30's - just read your earlier post, looks really nice

Your Xj looks real good! Good choice on the lift.

I am really diggin' the graphics on the doors! Looks good.
The Jeep has a great looking stance.

What are you overall plans for wheels/tires?

90Xjay said:
I am really diggin' the graphics on the doors! Looks good.
The Jeep has a great looking stance.

What are you overall plans for wheels/tires?

THX!!!
I am wanting to go with a 31"X10.5 bfg all terrain. reason for the bfg's is because I have to have a tire that I can put some highway miles on with out wearing to badly and gets killer traction in tons of snow. I am going to logan utah hopefully next summer for college (bout 3 years up there to finish) and from what I have heard in the einter time there is constantly tons of snow on the roads. I have pushed the ones i have now and was impressed by the performance of them. I am still open to other suggestions on tires but they have to be great in the snow and highway.

for rims i am wanting to go with something BLACK and a sim beadlock. jsut to igve it that imma kick your ass look!! LOL

Nice jeep, that's just the right stance for an XJ, the right amount of altitude.

On a sidenote and a slight hijack, why the paranoia over having your license plates visible on the web? What can the average person possibly do with that information? The average joe sees it every day on the street, but you want to restrict it on the web? Just doesn't make sense to me, maybe I'm missing something. Doesn't matter to me, just seems a waste of time to edit several photos.

Nothing directed towards you, just noticed this for a few years and often wondered why, now wondering outloud.

Need some Mechanical advice.

Bounty__Hunter said:
Nice jeep, that's just the right stance for an XJ, the right amount of altitude.

On a sidenote and a slight hijack, why the paranoia over having your license plates visible on the web? What can the average person possibly do with that information? The average joe sees it every day on the street, but you want to restrict it on the web? Just doesn't make sense to me, maybe I'm missing something. Doesn't matter to me, just seems a waste of time to edit several photos.

Nothing directed towards you, just noticed this for a few years and often wondered why, now wondering outloud.

the reason I do it is because I know that there are people on the internet that know how to find information about the owner from the plates. lasthing I want is for someone to start watching how and when I drive my vehicle and the perfect times to jack it. granted if I catch someone on my property messing with any of the vehicles I have a safe full of artillary waiting on them!! LOL (I live out of the city limits and it is ok to pop off rounds, not to mention that it is private property) I know it is probably a little over cautious but sh!t happens everyday!!

AKASHAJEEP said:
Bounty__Hunter said:

the reason I do it is because I know that there are people on the internet that know how to find information about the owner from the plates. lasthing I want is for someone to start watching how and when I drive my vehicle and the perfect times to jack it.

Bounty's point is that anyone merely driving down the road or down your street that can read your tag could do the same thing. He's right, it is silly, but for some reason I do the same thing with my plates in pics.

i understand that anyone on the streets could get the same info but, they arent all out at the same time and readily available like the net is. you have to visually see the vehicle on the road or parked in a lot in order to get that kinda info.

I highly doubt anybody would surf the web looking for vehicles to jack by reading license plates. Just not their MO. If they want to jack a vehicle, they're out on the streets looking. Just seems to be a silly paranoia, one that's even crossed my mind in the past although I never went through the trouble of editing a pic.

jeepmaster said:
unedit that picture and lemme see those plates and its gone :mrgreen:

I -just -cant -do -it --scottie!! LOL (star trek voice)
besides as soon as I take a photo I adjust the levels and what not on the pic, while I am doing that i just smudge the plates!!
small precautions taht I take i guess.

O.K, O.K., enough with the plates! What's up with the bra, bro? :D

Back