front brake lines and flexing?

AKASHAJEEP

ok im sure you guyz know what i got under there but if you dont a little refresher.
rough country 4.5" , and as it stands now there is 5.5" of lift in front and 4.5" in the rear.
I am going to be loking at picking up a pair of the jks quick discos and am a little leary about the front brake lines. are they going to be long enough once the sway is undone?
if not then how hard (parts involved?) is it going to be to make them longer?

Couple of compression fittings and a piece of break line and you will be ready to go! Just take a tubeing cutter to it and add a piece of hard line to get the repositioning down on the frame and then make some clamp type brackets to keep her nice and tight to the frame and you got her beat! tug

You will need to make them longer... with a 2" lift and discos the stock lines stretch to the max....

AKASHAJEEP said:
ok im sure you guyz know what i got under there but if you dont a little refresher.
rough country 4.5" , and as it stands now there is 5.5" of lift in front and 4.5" in the rear.
I am going to be loking at picking up a pair of the jks quick discos and am a little leary about the front brake lines. are they going to be long enough once the sway is undone?
if not then how hard (parts involved?) is it going to be to make them longer?

check this out:

http://www.madxj.com/MADXJ/technical/technicalfiles/ARyjBrakeHosesOnXJ/YJbrakeHosesOnXJ.htm

that should do the trick

-Sudz

I was kinda thinking they wernt going to hold up but just wanted to confirm. and thx for the write up.
thx guyz

Back