Gonna Try to Trade in Impreza for 89 Jeep Cherokee Laredo

Mud4Brains

Is this XJ as fully moddable as the ever popular TJ, YJs????

I just want a beater jeep, that wont let me down. Im know Im gonna want to start swappin parts real soon after I git her.

The car specs:

Price $1700
Mileage 156,901
Exterior Color Black
Interior Color Grey
Body Style Sport Utility
Doors Four Door
Engine 6 Cylinder
Trans. 4 Speed Automatic with Overdrive
Stereo AM/FM Stereo Tape
Fuel Type Gasoline
Drive Type 4 wheel drive
Stock No. 2248
VIN 1J4FJ58L3KL561002

image-missing.png

Im gonna try to git em to take over the lien on my current car, 2000 Subaru Impreza sedan.. it has $14,500 left on it, clean title, etc, bought it for $16,995 in August of 04.

I figure, if Im gonna pay out the ass for a car, Id rather have it be a personally rewarding experiencing, rather than assembling cash for something "dainty" :twisted:

Yes it is fully modible. There are tons and tons of parts available for the XJ. You wont be disapointed.

Is this XJ as fully moddable as the ever popular TJ, YJs????

Yes.....just in a different way.....sorta. They are two different kinds of vehicles. If you want an open top SWB, then hold off and get one of those. Otherwise, the XJ is great. There are lots of parts available to heavily mod one.

Blarg, I thought today was Saturday, n not sunday.. heh.. I coulda gone down to the dealership had they been open.. hopefully they still got this pile available :) :) :) :)

Need your opinion on performance and lift

Hope you get it, you'll love it. I've got an '00 XJ, and my buddy's '95 XJ. '95 is on it's second engine block, brought back from death, and just as reliable as the '00... We have a hell of a time up north mudding around. If I want free and open, I roll down the windows. I think XJ, TJ, YJ, and CJs are all equally fantastic, each has their charm...

Now THAT would definately be upgrading :)

The XJ is a great vehicle, you'll love owning, driving, modding, and driving some more.

Best of luck with it and let us know if it works out.

Good move - go for it, you won't be disappointed. BTW, love that Jeepz name! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

the other mud

Back