the rimz are on!! pics inside

AKASHAJEEP

rimz are cragar 397 with 4.75" bs mounted on 30X9.5 bfg A/T 5.5" lift in front and 4.5" in rear.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Looks great!........and I still love that sig!

mud

slowly she is getting there!! I have a custom roof rack that is going on next as soon as i find some time to finish the mounting tabs and get it to the painters. I am also going to put in a 1" shackel lift to even out the lift and make it look more even. but that is going to come at a cost, gotta do the longer brake lines and I might as well put some front sway discos under there while I am at it!!!! LOL also have the custom front bumper comming in soon. hopefully!! then we can start looking at some tires. prolly going to go with some 33's for playing in the mud, and im prolly going to stick to 30's for street driving.

glad everyone likes that sig!! I know its kind of big but I think it is well worth it!! he he.

you say you're going to stick to 30's for street driving.....so you going to put the 33's on those rims when you get them and put the 30's back on the old rims and just switch em out everytime you plan on going for a trail ride? just curious

bchcky said:
you say you're going to stick to 30's for street driving.....so you going to put the 33's on those rims when you get them and put the 30's back on the old rims and just switch em out everytime you plan on going for a trail ride? just curious

I am probably going to get some other rimz for the 33's cause they will be wider. maybe hell i dont know mang!! LOL its too far in the future for me to think about right now. but so far that is what i am thinking about. but on the other hand i am also thinking about just regearing to 4.56 and put the 33X11.5 on there and say the hell with it. only problem is i dont want to loose any more mpg than i already have with the lift.
but as for changing the tires that really isnt that big of a deal for me anymore. maybe 15 minutes and ill be ready to go out and play.

Back