more on gears

mud4feet said:
AKASHAJEEP said:
............. but i cant stand to be behind someone that is doing 55 in a 65..............LOL

That's not you behind me on the upgrades on the way home from work, is it?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, with my little 4banger - that's the best I can do!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its ok, just clear the way!! LOL ill be around you in jsut half a second so !! LOL

Half doors

well THX to everyone for all of your help and vital input on this subject. I do believe now that I am going to go for the 4.56's indeffinatly. my mpg cant be hurt that bad i dont think, and if I get a little better launching ability out of the deal then I wouldnt have toput my fott in as deep as I do now to get her heavy behind to move!! he he.
it will take me a while to get everything together but as soon as it does I will post pics up of the 33's on there.
first thing I have to do is level out the lift kit, put on longer brake lines, and sway bar discos. then we can order the gears and then tires will come into play. hopefully Ill be done with this bug by that time? LOL naaah prolly not.

RE: Bubbacon and Friends

It Never Ends... I'm just getting started. Have just enough money to pay my bills, and I'm thinking about what I'm gonna do to the Jeep...

Back