ordered some parts today

AKASHAJEEP

RE: Fuel system...

well I finally got around to calling Russtys and finding out that their oturageous shipping charges were due to their website messing up. so shipping wasnt anywhere near what it had predicted!!

I went ahead and ordered most of what i need form them
1.5" rear shackels
the XJ performance package - cat back, tb spacer, and upgraded the cold air intake to the 6X9
extended front and rear brake lines
extended rear bumpstops

I will be diying the emergency brake extension my self and also going to do the hockey puck front bumpstops!!

I decided to go aginst the sway bar discos because i simply dont see enough rock time to really need them that much. i will jsut have to keep a wrench handy when that time comes and Ill just take the end links off really quick. not really that big of a deal. 5 minutes and they are off.

I guess the onyl things i really need to get now are fender flares, gears, and the tires!! well be good to go for a while. hmm maybe a front bumper too! !LOL.

AKASHAJEEP said:
I guess the onyl things i really need to get now are fender flares, gears, and the tires!! well be good to go for a while. hmm maybe a front bumper too! !LOL.
i like how as you got to the end of your post you felt you were good for a while, then you realized that your jeep will never be done, its a sickness i tell you. no matter how much money you sink into it, you can always think of something else you'd like to do to it.
:twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

Im a new guy with alot of enthusiasm but little knowledge

Is Rusty's a place that people would recomen? I like it, and thats where im thinking about ording my stuff from

RE: towing capacity of a ZJ

bchcky said:
AKASHAJEEP said:
i like how as you got to the end of your post you felt you were good for a while, then you realized that your jeep will never be done, its a sickness i tell you. no matter how much money you sink into it, you can always think of something else you'd like to do to it.
:twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted:

DAMN JEEP!!!!!!!
Just Empty Every Pocket!! i swear
bad thing is now that i have put so much in it I dont want to take it out and do something stupid to it like roll it!! LOL

Is Rusty's a place that people would recomen? I like it, and thats where im thinking about ording my stuff from
from what i have heard most are satasifed with the products. the prices hooked me in a hurry!! and this is the first itm eI have ordered from them. but will update when i get the parts

In my experience, Rusty's has been flawless. The main complaint that i've heard is that shipping is outrageous even on just a small part.

RE: Winsheild channel hardware for Bestop...a question.

This is my plan to empty my pocket (as I am coming along a good amount of money soon)
1. new tires! damnit.
2. some 2" of BB somehow
3. new painless headlight wiring with hella conversion lamps and h4 bulbs
4. and 4.10's :) :)

Back