hello! from italy

master7

Hi from italy.
My compliments for your site.
Also in italy there is a site same this with a forum.
The site is www.jtv.cc
I put a photo of my xj for you.
+2 -30x9.50x15- bicolor silver blue.

Ciao!!

Master7

Ciao amico. Welcome to Jeepz. Stick around, this is a great place to learn about Jeeps.

south442 said:
I couldn't get to the pictures but welcome to Jeepz, Michele.

Two Italian Jeepers in one week.:shock: Pretty cool.;) The more the merrier.

Three Italian Jeepers :D
And three XJ :shock:

Here I am:) :)
Another Italian Jeeper....
hope to make a good relationship
between our forums.....

ciao dall'italia!!!!! to all american jeepers!!!!

image-missing.png

i'm from italy too!!!! This is my big jeep

Attachments

• teojeep.jpg
    teojeep.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 199
My goodness!! It's an Italian Invasion!! Welcome to all of you!! This should make things interesting here, having so many Jeepers from across the pond joining our ranks. It's wonderful to have you join!! Great looking Jeeps, from what I've seen so far, too!!

maxfly said:
Here I am:) :)
Another Italian Jeeper....
hope to make a good relationship
between our forums.....

ciao dall'italia!!!!! to all american jeepers!!!!

Awesome looking TJ!!!;)

I have always wanted to go to Italy. Now that I know there are jeepers everywhere, I really want to go.

Welcome Italian Jeepers! How did you all find the site? It's good to have you on board... now we just have to figure out how to get a group trail ride going with our new Italian friends... hmm.

In america you have some tipe of car.In italy with your car is impossible go out of home because police is very bad with ass!!! No big tires no tuning immage of car!!!! Italy for jeepers is very very dificult!!!! (I have not good english but i whant learn

teojeep said:
In america you have some tipe of car.In italy with your car is impossible go out of home because police is very bad with ass!!! No big tires no tuning immage of car!!!! Italy for jeepers is very very dificult!!!! (I have not good english but i whant learn

I wish I could read your websites but sadly I'm not bilingual like most people that live outside of the US.

Teojeep, are you saying that you can't take your Jeeps on the road because of the laws won't allow it? That doesn't sound like any fun. But it sounds like you guys have the Jeep spirit though.

teojeep said:

Believe me, your English is much better than my Italian. I understood pretty well what you said, I think. Come on over to America, we'll take care of you here!!:)

south442 said:
Teojeep, are you saying that you can't take your Jeeps on the road because of the laws won't allow it? That doesn't sound like any fun. But it sounds like you guys have the Jeep spirit though.

We can take our Jeeps on the road but only with stock cars.
Any modify like bumpers, tires, engines and so on are out of law if they are not listed into the car's documentation.
And add something to this documentation is a hard thing to do and very expensive. :x

Back