---> XJ/Grand Cherokee/Liberty/Commander Gallery: All threads merged. Ad

mingez

EDIT: Hey everyone. I've taken the liberty of merging and stickying the image thread. (I saw this on another forum and thought it was a great idea) If any of you find any other picture threads, let me know and I'll merge that as well.

Let's keep adding the pics to the end of this thread!!!

--- Mingez
mingez-4.png

We've done many picture threads on this board, but I don't think any specifically geared toward the XJ and ZJ.

I'll start:

So, off the top of my head, I know we have XJ Nick, TC, Saurian, Bchcky, Dingus, IcyFridge, 90xjay... but let's see them all!

Attachments

• Jeepz004.jpg
    Jeepz004.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 921
  • Jeepz015.jpg
    Jeepz015.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 610
Last edited by a moderator:

Re: My last trail run

come on dont be shy. lets see em. btw mingez, thats what i wanted my xj to look like. lovin it.

RE: XJ/ZJ Gallery, show us your Grocery Getters!

I'll play!! hehe

I have made a few changes since this shot but jsut goes to show that she does see mud and rock time. ;)

Attachments

• 8160830002_large.jpg
    8160830002_large.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 587
  • 8160830026_large.jpg
    8160830026_large.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 557

Dang Ian, how much lift do you have, 5" or better?
That is one sweet looking XJ. The stance is awesome!

90Xjay said:
Dang Ian, how much lift do you have, 5" or better?
That is one sweet looking XJ. The stance is awesome!
It's a 4.5" Rusty's lift. The 32's vs. the normal 33's that I usually have on it make the lift seem taller. Thanks for the kind words. I sure do like the way yours is coming along as well!! Very tough.
Looks as if that thing could pull a patio hang right off the side of a building!:wink:

jeepless20 said:
btw mingez, thats what i wanted my xj to look like. lovin it.
Thanks jeepless, I still have a lot of work to do. I need a safari rack, and lockers up front. And I'll be getting the same rims 90 has.

Akasha! You already know I like your XJ!

Grocery getter??? only because I can mount the 48" cooler on the front for trips to BJs....

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

mingez said:
Akasha! You already know I like your XJ!
THX bro. still have lots planned for her but damn the money isnt flowing righ tnow!!
BTW: I believe this is the first time I have actually seen pics of your XJ. NIIIIICE. rimz gotta go but thats part of it all!! LOL looks great though.
and it looks like we have a few really great looking xj's zj's round here.

keepem comming peeps.

RE: Body mount nuts stripped out.

bone stock
image-missing.png

lil muddy
image-missing.png

apt parking lot poser
image-missing.png

bumperless water crossing
image-missing.png

poser shot (discos are in)
image-missing.png

speaking of that grae, you got any pics of how your front end looks with that receiver?
i'm just interested in where it pokes out in relation to the plastic errr... bumper

no pics up yet bchky but the one I got goes under the plastic. Hangs about an inch below the plastic (1x4 box tube) then the 2x2 tube is above that. looks pretty good. I'll see about posting some soon. I got the Draw-tite # 65008... The Hidden Hitch model doesn't sit as flush

RE: Re: RE: 76 cj5 rockcrawler for sale or trade

This one is mine. My wife has hers at work.

Attachments

• IM000924.jpg
    IM000924.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 665

RE: new purchase

ROGLSTUBB, where are those sliders from?

ROGLSTUBB said:
bchcky said:
ROGLSTUBB, where are those sliders from?

My Garage :D fabbed them up from 1" X 2" X 1/8 stainless steel rectangular tubing.
for some reason i kinda figured you were gonna say that. i'm jealous now. they look real nice though. ship me a pair!

Dirk, nice XJ.

If I was to build an XJ, yours is really close to how I would want it to look. Good stance.

What does your lift consist of?
How far did you have to drop the bumpstops to keep the tires from eating the fenders?
How much backspacing do your rims have?[/quote]

Back