Cherokee cold start, chocking problem

Thank you, we were already going to replace it because we ran out of other possible causes. The parts assembly with pump and strainer will cost about 250-300 (advance). Our local dealer quoted ups 486 for parts and another 600+ for labor. We will be doing it ourselveds once the part comes in from advance.

600+ for installation???

WOW. I was expecting something more like 300 each.

Well let us know how the replacement goes and anything that one needs to know to make it easier.

john

Sorry that I was not of more help..........at least you won't have to worry about your O2 sensor anymore. And please, please avoid the "stealership"............I think your price quote tells you why.

Money grubbin' maggots

just wanted to update. i did buy the new tank assembly but never installed it (returned it) because the problem mysterously resolved itself. After a pretty lenghthy car trip it just stopped acting up. i'm guessing we drove out the problem. i had attempted to do this with premium gas and fuel cleaning addittives, even rubbing alchol but it didn't work. about 300 miles into our trip we realized it had stopped and has been fine for the last two months. but now the fans acting up.

Back