Rocky Road BB Lifts XJ

watch out for rocky road !!!!!! I ordered a 4.5 lift for my zj come to find out they were out of stock and they had no idea when these parts were comming in. very incompotent people. call and ask a few ?'s. you will see what I mean.

thanks
lippy
98 grand 4.5 lift iron rock, 31/10.5/15, 4.0

Hahaha same here. I bought their 2" XJ budget boost (2" coil spacers, 1.5" shackles, and 1/2" lift blocks). They had them on eBay but were out of stock. After a very slow reply from them they said it was listed in error and it would take 2 weeks. Two hours later they listed the same lift.

I'll give them credit where due, the shackles (and everything else) were excellent quality, and the coil spacers were a true 2" (many are only 1.5"-1.75").

It took a long long time to get them, way past the two weeks. I left a negative feedback for them and they left one for me advising sellers to block me and then saying I was "vulgar and adolescent in communication". I absolutely was neither. I left cordial messages for them and even made 2 phone calls wich were rudely responded to.

Both of the negatives were removed by mutual agreement, but I wished I had left it. Check out their eBay feedback - there are many negatives, mostly for slow shipping, lack of communication, or not having the product in stock. Apparentl;y their tactic is to leave a retaliatory feedback then ask for mediation. They have had a LOT of feedback "mutually withdrawn."

How are their products? I'd say excellent. Their customer service absolutely sucks and they don't seem to give a damn.

Twisted-
Is that what you had on your old XJ? I don't know if I have the tools to install it. What did you need and how long did it take?

I don't really care if it takes long to ship.....I can wait.

I had it in addition to a 3" lift. jackstands, jack, basic handtools and some serios elbow grease is all I really used. Nothing complicated on the 2" BB. removing the coil springs is prolly the hardest part and they're not to bad at all.

Back