100,000 mi. maintenance

amuddyzj

Hey guys, I'm heading off to school in 2 weeks and the ZJ is almost at 100 grand. So my dad and I are gonna go through and take a look at what should be checked. I'm gonna list some stuff and if i miss something, give a hollar!

Oil, both diff. fluids, transmission fluid, transfer case fluid, belts are good (replaced last year), steering and thats about all i can think of off the top of my head. I know I'm missing some stuff, any help would be great! Haha sorry this isn't too technical as that is what the forum is lacking these days.... Thanks guys!

Devin

Don't forget these "minor" items: Wiper blades; windshield washer fluid; engine coolant; greaseable joints; all lights; battery connection; tire pressure (including the spare); tire tread. You may want to basically do your own VA vheicle safety inspection to make sure you cover all bases. Hope that helps.

yes, thanks. We just finished checking all of that. Then things kinda went a bit weird. We had some electrical issues but figured that it was the terminals and gave them a nice wire brushing. Some how a fuse blew or something that we can't find that disables courtesy lights to come on when I open the doors and when I try to turn them all on at once with the dash brightener slider thing. Each one works fine individually. Any ideas? and thanks dandoc, you are a big help!

Back