Sorry to have been so neglectful

jtrevor33

Haven't been on for quite some time.No excuses,just neglectful,sorry folks.Anyhoo,I sold the old xj and got a 95 grand 5.2.I'm really anxious to get some lift on it,so Ive been researching what it will take.This has left me with more Q;s than A's,so here goes:Are the new 3" coil spacer kits worth buying?I've been toldto only get the ones that come with bumpstop extensions,but someone else told me they can overcompress my coils.I've read that you can swap your front coils to the the rear,then add f-150/250 off road coils to the front for something like 3 1/2".I know about trak bar relocation and such,I've been told to be careful how I lift it ,or I can end up with some expensive repairs.Any help?By the way,glad I could still sign in!Hi guys:D

Welcome Back! Let us know how the mods go.

And don't forget the brake lines! Don't know if you'll need extensions or not, but something to keep in mind.

Oh, and welcome back!!!!

Hey,check out my other thread.I spelled shifting wrong on 95' grand cherokee shifting funny after hot spell,but I need answers on this stat!thanks guys

Back