Anyone ever ordered from TeamCherokee.com?

95XJCountry

Ill intro myself on other thread but just bought 95 Cherokee that needs LOTSA help. Gonna try to return this one to Great Stock condition and then will buy a 97 hopefully. Im already as in love with the Cherokee as I was my 69 Chevelle! Has anyone ordered from Teamcherokee/TeamGrandCherokee.com? If not, can anyone recommend where to get stock replacement parts? Ive got this huge list;
rear wiper assy, rear hatch shocks, panels all over the place inside, maybe carpet, dash parts, and the list could go on, probably lock switches etc.
Also, where is the best place to get a Factory Service Manual? Hopefully USED! Since the old man was mad I chose this over a VW I may not have the shop to work in so I gotta relearn this whole work on stuff by myself in the driveway thing and I am not a mechanic by far, but if I have instructions I can do alot! Yikes! &Thanks!!!

:D1st welcome

sorry stock isnt in my vocabulary:D

Most aftermarket replacement parts i purchase from that's reputable is from 4WD.com or Quadratech. You can also look around on our vendor list for your replament parts.

Back