Looking for Cherokee (XJ) lower control arms, and 3 inch lif

please be advised that this post is in the wrong forum. spamming this board isn't cool... you're wasting bandwidth and space... thanks.

-nate[addsig]

It's not intentional spamming. When I came out here earlier today I had full intent of putting this message in the parts wanted section...but, got side tracked and realized I had posted it here by accident. Had I had Admin rights to remove a posting for this site I would have been glad to do so...

And to counter your point...I'm a Net Admin/Webmaster who probably knows a little more about bandwith usage than yourself...I'd be willing to bet that the text characters I typed earlier, would not have used as much space or used as much bandwidth time to load as that 2267 byte gif image that posts under your name. Granted, you might have more knowledge when it comes to Jeeps than I do...but, cetainly not the use of bandwith time and server storage.

viffer...

edited by: vfrf2, Feb 11, 2003 - 06:18 AM[addsig]

Chill out vfrf2, Dingus moderates this board, so show some respect. And for your info, the snively.gif shows to be 4009 bytes. [addsig]

Ah, I'm not going to bring up an old can of worms...I was having a bad day ya know! But, at least I didn't beat the dog...kick a dent in my XJ...etc, etc...I already appologized....tis all good.

[addsig]

Back