E3 spark plugs

Just purchased these new E3 spark plugs for my 88' XJ 4L I6, I originally ran Bosch platinum +4's and they did great but recently switched to Champion double platinum's because everyone was telling me they would do great since they're the OEM for older Jeeps. Needless to say I was not impressed by the Champions, less power and they only lasted half as long as the Bosch's. These new E3's are even better then the Bosch's so far lol anyway my point is has anyone else had experience with E3's in the past?

Not sure if I posted this in the right forum so moderator feel free to move it if so lol

Return the E3's..... I have always run Champions without issue; maybe you got a "bum" one? another plug not worth the cost of the box they are sold in is a Bosch Platinum!!!!!!been there/done that mistake. Splitfires not worth a $#!t either....

Well the E3's have been doin great so far, no misfire and better throttle response. And man I swear by Bosch's lol in fact the 1st set I had in mine are actually still running in a buddies XJ. He had a Champion foul out in his 4 liter so we took them all out put my used Bosch +4's in it and they're still running great in it. Idk everybody seems to have good luck with Champions except for me lol

I considered e3's but I'm not sure because all the veteran jeep guys tell me NGK, I've heard champion to but everybody tells me NGK. But I might try the E3's

Back