tube doors

cowboywelder

i am wanting to get a set of tube doors for my 2000 xj but i dont want to pay 400$ does any one know the dementions of them? i can weld them up my self at the shop i work at. Also are wheel spacers a good idea to put on jeeps or can they cause alot of problems ?

i am wanting to get a set of tube doors for my 2000 xj but i dont want to pay 400$ does any one know the dementions of them? i can weld them up my self at the shop i work at. Also are wheel spacers a good idea to put on jeeps or can they cause alot of problems ?

Maybe I'm a bit out of line here but...you can weld...can't you use a tape measure?

Maybe I'm a bit out of line here but...you can weld...can't you use a tape measure?

yea i can but i work 10 hours a day and go to collage so if you could find a couple extra hours in the day to make it a 26 hour day then i may be able to take the doors off and get the right dementions

I just picked up a 97 cherokee sport today and if I find time I will try to get some dimentions..... Im a busy guy too lol.. Those tube doors look pretty cool..

Back