Exhaust????

KyleSekora

Hey Guy's,
I'm new to this forum. This is actually my first post. But i recently just got my first car, a 1995 Grand Cherokee V8 Orvis. And I have to admit I am an exhaust junky. And the first thing i want to do is make itas loud and deep as possible. Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions for me?
Thanks a lot,
Kyle Sekora

flowmaster 40 series sounds great on any v8. i haven't seen an exhaust system for the grand cherokee from them, only seen one from dynomax on summit racings web site for a little over 100 bucks. anyways welcome to jeepz, where in maryland are you from? i grew up in rockville, md and moved to utah a few years ago

flowmaster 40 series sounds great on any v8. i haven't seen an exhaust system for the grand cherokee from them, only seen one from dynomax on summit racings web site for a little over 100 bucks. anyways welcome to jeepz, where in maryland are you from? i grew up in rockville, md and moved to utah a few years ago

Your the second person to recommend that. I might email them to see if it would fit with maybe a lil minor metal work. And thats actually pretty cheap for a system. Thanks, and i like in Forest Hill, MD which is right next to Bel Air in Harford County. How do you like it out there in Utah? My dad lives out west in Washington and its awesome out there.

i know they make a flowmaster for the srt8 jeep if i am correct, but not for the older ones. it not too bad in utah. a lot of outdoors type stuff, off road trails right off the city streets and a short drive to some better off road.

Hopefully they make a flowmaster. Because i like the 10 and 44 series. And thats good. Do you know of any good trails back here in Maryland??

i had a mustang when i live there so i wasn't into 4x4's then. i had a bronco 2 in high school but never took it off road from fear of it breaking down.

I finally decided what i was going to get. Im going to get the flowmaster series 10 muffler. Its only 50$ and is loud and actually sounds really good.

Yeah that's what I was plannning on doing. But I hit a problen I think the stock piping is 2.25 but the smallest the 10 series has is 2.50. What would be the easiest fix do you think?

see if you can find a 2.25 to 2.5 adapter. get two of them, one for the front and one for the back, and then get clamps to hold them on or weld them in place.

O thanks!! Now all I gotta do is buy those reducers and buy the muffler. I have a friend tht can weld it on for free. And I will install it as soon as I get it back from my dad. I lent ut to him while he is home because he is recovering from and injury he got while he was deployed in Afghanastan.

I had a flow master super 44 on my 06 JGC Overland with a 3" chrome tip and no resonator installed at a local muffler shop. super chips tuner helped add a bit more grumble too. it sounds proper for a 5.7L HEMI and it will set off car alarms if thier too sensitive. Hope your dad recovers soon- tell him thank you for his service.

Back