Leaking injector

I have an 89 cherokee pioneer and have notice gas fumes when idling. I checked to see what it was today and noticed a wet spot around one of the injectors. That was definitely the smell but I want know of it is just the oring or the whole injector. I am somewhat knowledgeable of engines but not that good. Also I'm in high school so the cheapest fix would be great :p please respond quickly!!!

The cheapest route is to replace the o-rings. Disconnect the fuel rail from the fuel lines and remove the retaners that holds the fuel rail to the intake. Pry the fuel rail up away from the intake evenly until it completely pops off. After replacing the o-rings, wipe a dab of engine oil on the o-rings to facilitate an easy installation. Make sure the injector ports are clean.

Well today I replaced the o rings. After letting it run for about 5 minutes we noticed 4'of 6 were leaking and it was a bad leak. We replaced all the rings on all 6 and now it doesn't leak at all. Thank god. Cost me 29 bucks at napa for the oring kits.

Back