2004 Jeep will not start and I have multiple codes

mictim

My Jeep (2004 grand cherokee laredo straight 6) Will not start. When you turn the key there is nothing in the ignition. We had a starter put in and it would start with that. We tried to reset it and when we used the starter it would not shut off. We even took the cables off the battery. The only way it would stop is by pulling the feul pump fuse. The codes we got were P0505, P0135, P0320, P1489 and P1490. Help

I am not sure if all of this could be from the ignition. I am keeping my finger crossed. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I love my Jeep. I just do not know what to try first. Thank you

Are you saying it would crank but not fire up?. P0135 is O2 sensor 1/1 heater failure, P0505 is idle air control motor circuit, P0320 is no crank refference signal @ PCM, P1489 and P1490 could be the PCI bus wire on the left side of the dash - half way up the rear part of the dash between the dash and the bulk head pinched,roll the dash back to find pinched wires. This wire is coming down to the data link.

Back