Looking for front end diagram

extra-medium

I am trying to get the front end of my 97 gc to look halfway decent. It was in a wreck before i got it and it wasn't fixed very well, so i am looking for pics or a diagram of what it should look like behind the bumper cover/headlights. I need to know what the metal bumper and brackets look like, and all the places the header panel crews in, and then where the plastic bumper cover bolts on over everything. If anyone has pics/diagrams or part numbers and could steer me in the right direction to get started i would be grateful.

I am trying to get the front end of my 97 gc to look halfway decent. It was in a wreck before i got it and it wasn't fixed very well, so i am looking for pics or a diagram of what it should look like behind the bumper cover/headlights. I need to know what the metal bumper and brackets look like, and all the places the header panel crews in, and then where the plastic bumper cover bolts on over everything. If anyone has pics/diagrams or part numbers and could steer me in the right direction to get started i would be grateful.

Now sure on the years of these (I grabbed them off google):

Attachments

• 131_0607_03_z+jeep_grand_cherokee_bumper+remove_front_bumper.jpg
    131_0607_03_z+jeep_grand_cherokee_bumper+remove_front_bumper.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 9,030
  • hook1.jpg
    hook1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 3,026
  • front.png
    front.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 7,344
Back