Door lock Replacement?

Glamissand1

GGGGGGGGaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ok what can i get to fit the 88 cherokee door lock cylinder. O.E.M. is P.O.S. and incorrect. Plz help i have someone stealin my stuff.

door lock cylinder won't change anything if they have a slim jim or a big easy. That old of a vehicle, i could have the door open within a minute, maybe 2 with either tool.

Just so its out there, 1980 ford granada door locks work. Make sure to grab a few rod clips from the help section. hope this helps!

Marc,
My experience is that if they can't jimmy your lock open they'll just break the window (I've had to drive home sitting on glass several times now). I'd suggest getting something like this:
fake alarm 12v led | eBay

It's just a led that will flash when the ignition's off, making it look like you have an alarm. I'd install that, and do your best not to leave anything of value in your Jeep. If you have to store stuff, then pickup a Tuffy console (but they aren't cheap):
Cherokee console tuffy | eBay

Mosty conserned about stereo, which has been left behind twice now. The subs are bolted down hahaha, good for in case of rollover and the amp is beat looking, having lived in two previous jeeps . So my goal is really to limit the ease of entry.

Back