I am looking to replace the rotors and pads on a 2001 Grand Cherokee (my first jeep) I bought used. When I look at parts online some are for ATE calipers and some are for Akebono. How do I tell which one I have? Whats the difference between the two? How do I know if I have the Up Country package? Some have mentioned that too. Thanks for any help.