1993 jeep grand cherokee laredo won't crank

Wow , your parts guy is as good as mine . Guess we both better find a new place to shop .
Not knowing the exact condition of you old TPS , wondering is it worth the time to swap it back ?
I once got a rough idea if a TPS was good before I put it on from my brothers tool box by rigging up a 9V battery to it and trying to read the signal variation . It was half baked but it told me it was good enough to make the effort . Turns out it worked. I'm just hoping as you are you won't have to spend any more on this repair. I know how that feels . I say again , glad you got that nice scan tool , you can do some real nice diagnostics with it . Bottom line , the TPS shows no variation from idle to WOT ( wide open throttle) , deep six it. Hope they accept exchange ?
pcm sounds like it's doing its job . Amen for that .

When it was just the tps on my mind I didn't want to buy another one but been worried about the PCM all day so now this is no problem to me lol. I'll let you know how it works when I get another PCM

Whoops , your spell checker goofed . I know you meant a TPS . Once the TPS is swapped , I know you'll give your jeep a good run . Be standing by for a good report. Don't worry about the typo , been a long day for ya !

Back