Lights on your roof, I wanna know how.

pinaplebob

Ok, I'm thinking about putting lights on my roof after it gets back from the shop. But I was wondering how you guys ran the wires up to the roof. I'm sorta stuck on how to get them up there. I'm putting my lights on my cargo basket and the only way I can thing of running them up the rain channel or out a door.

Any ideas?

thanks.[addsig]

Drill a little hole. But make sure you gasket it up right to keep the elements out.[addsig]

out from under the dash, up along the passenger side of the dash between it and the door, then up along the window frame tucked away so its not too visible. then come along the roof from the passenger side and up into the overhead console. that console drops down with one screw, its where i stuck the antenna for my keyless entry (aftermarket). from there, you should be able to drill a hole and use a gasket as previously mentioned.

-nate[addsig]

My son was all about the lights above the roof untill we went to the woods and now he see's the light.
image-missing.png

Looks cool on the road but off the road it is a joke if you have any tight wooded areas like we have around here. Tug[addsig]

I've got plans to set my lights inside my cargo basket so they don't get too beat up. Yeah i've personally seen many a broken light and it still doesnt deter me at all. I like how it looks.

thanks a lot
pinaplebob[addsig]

Back