Beat up Liberty bumper

Hi,

Problem #1 I have a 2002 Liberty Limited. It came with tail light coverings, chrome-looking. My neighbor bumped my car and popped it off. Luckily there was no damage but I can't seem to get it re-attached. I've tried glue/epoxy type adhesives but they don't work. It looks like there's some kind of adhesive strip with some thickness too it on the other tail light cover, I'm just not sure what it is or where to get some. Does anyone know a DIY way for me to get this tail light cover back on securely?

Problem #2, I've got some scratches on the front and rear bumpers. Nothing too deep. What's the best way to buff them out?

Problem #3 I've got one ding on the rear door near the 3rd break light. Looks like a small rock hit it. How do seal/paint it because it's starting to rust? What's the best brand or way to match the color of my Liberty (white) and not make it look like a hack job.

Thanks for any advice!

I know the first problem. You need mounting tape. You can find it at lowes or Home Depot, or a craft store. It comes in various thickness and you need to cut it fit

Back