2002 Grand Cherokee Heater Core Leaks at bolt under pass feet

PlasticNerd

I know there have been lots of inquiries on this subject. Does anyone have a link to do it your self tutorial? I realize the dash needs to come out, I can't find a simple step by step. Im going to help a friend with this project.:???: Thanks for all the help out there, I appreciate it. Gary.

I would suggest picking up a manual for 30$ ish, haynes has them online(digital copy) as well. There is a lot to it, the entire instrument panel must be removed to allow the heater/air conditioning unit to be removed. What does a shop call for 5+ hrs I bet. a/c lines(calls for a special tool), PCM needs to be moved to get at 3 nuts behind it, blower motor connector,ducts and vacuum hoses/motor. I have an '01 and manual that covers your '02. I think the hardest part would be finding all screws/nuts/bolts. If you get stuck i could try to help. This should get you started. Good luck

Attachments

• 20150117_114745.jpg
    20150117_114745.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
  • 20150117_114842.jpg
    20150117_114842.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
Thanks. I have the AC disconnect tools, also some work on gas and oil cooler lines. We have more time than money so we dont mind the work !!

Back