interior lights

Bev

I purchased a 2005 JGC Laredo this past August. I never noticed it before because I rarely drive at night but there are no interior lights. I downloaded a manual from the internet for this model and it does state there are lights that will tun off after 30 seconds. They also said there was a dome light, and one on the hatch (rear door), I have yet to find any lights except for the map lights right above the dash. Does a fuse run these, I also noticed while the headlights are on the dash lights are so dim you can barely see anything. Any solution?

Welcome to Jeepz.com Check the dimmer knob. If it's turned all the way down, the dash lamps will be dim. It also over rides the interior lamps when you pass the detent while turning the knob or wheel. Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

Thank you for the reply, I did a search before posting and came up empty, so I know this is really stupid but is the fuse box under the hood or the dash? Even though it's way too cold out to do anything I am hoping for some warm weather in the near future. Also I was here previously but for some reason couldn't log in and had to change my info but this is a great place to find answers for those of us who know nothing about cars.

Back