Need help/advise

Moparjordan

Hi im new to the whole jeep thing because i myself do not own a jeep, id love to be the day to day activities i enjoy require a truck, but i am here because my girlfriend is a jeep girl. She is buying a 2004 cherokee laredo with the 4.7 all time awd i believe. She doesnt know for sure but thats what i was told by her. Due to my job i wont be home till august to see it for myself. The reason im here is because i want to surprise her by lifting it one weekend and put new rims and tires on it. The problem is i do not know what size lift i will need nor can i find one that will allow her to clear the 275/70r18 tires and rims i have. I know the rims will fit because they are the same for my ram. I have the rims and tires already for they are on my truck but i plan on going bigger with lift and tire size so i planned on buying new rims for myself and rather then seeing my only 1 year old duratracs just sit around and collect dust i decided to put them on her jeep. Is there a 3-4in lift for her jeep under $600? Any and all help welcome cause like i said im not jeep savy. Thank you for those that took the time to read into my delimma.

Back