95 Grand Cherokke needs a home.

Mark 47 willys

My brother passed and left a 95' Grand Cherokee that needs some rear end work. No pics yet. Needs other work so my be a parts jeep, OR can be put back on road. It had a new radiator, fuel pump, ALT. Has dents, front bumper is off. Mark (209)966-7402, Mariposa, Central CA.

I had to junk my 94XJ last year when the frame was shot and the brake lines burst. I got $400 from a junkyard. I would try to put yours on Craigslist and tell about the problems and say $600 OBO and go from there.

The jeep is a 1993 year model, manual is 1995, no pink. Hatch, doors windows are good. I have not had time to do anything with it to date, but would like to see it go to help someone fix their Jeep.
VIN# 1J4GZ78Y2PC52307. IMG_0524.JPGIMG_0523.JPG

its a limited. those are nice. we had one just like that and it was a great jeep. the resale/parts value is very low on the grand Cherokees so if you need a spare jeep that is a heck of a long distance cruiser, this could be it.

I'm sorry for the loss of your brother,I don't know what to tell you about your Jeep though.

My brother passed and left a 95' Grand Cherokee that needs some rear end work. No pics yet. Needs other work so my be a parts jeep, OR can be put back on road. It had a new radiator, fuel pump, ALT. Has dents, front bumper is off. Mark (209)966-7402, Mariposa, Central CA.
Sorry to hear about your brother. Hopefully time makes his passage a bit easier.
About the JGC, it looks like it would make a neat project for someone. My '94 JGC was not the limited but was the same color. Really liked that JGC with Selec-trac but the trans suddenly stopped working one day. Luckily I chose the 7yr/70K warranty as that covered the trans but it was never the same after the repair.

Back