where can i get the drag link for the driverside of a 1998 cherokee

bigdaddygb

As the title says. need the driver side drag link. the long bar with the built in tie rod. can't find it any where. I see it for the grand Cherokee but not sure if it's the same one.

Rock auto
Quadratec
Just about any parts shop. Unless you have an aftermarket setup. Some require the pitman arm to be drilled out. Most of the time you purchase the entire drag link not just one side.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

yeah i can purchase the passenger side drag link but not the driverside. It's a long bar with a one piece tie rod end on one end and thread on the other it's about 24-32" long. on the driver side you have the knuckle.. the outer tie rod is connected to that then the sleeve and then this long one piece tie rod. maybe it's not called a drag link not sure.. but i can't find it any where .. not at advanced, napa, autozone, quadratec, none of them.

tjsteering28129-1.jpg

https://www.rockauto.com/m/mobileca...=true&ck[viewcurrency]=USD&ck[year_1997]=true

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

Last edited:
yeah the yellow one that says tie rod is actually a one piece tie rod that is like 24-32" long. it doesn't have that long tie rod sleeve. It has a little bend on the thread side and straight from there on out. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow

Back