1. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo interior lights, locks and windows repair

My 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee's power locks and windows recently stopped working. No switch or button on each of the 4 doors work including locks and windows. This all happened at the same time so I assume it's faulty wiring or a fuse problem (rather than a motor problem). Also, when the interior lights are set to "AUTO" they all stay on, another reason I think it's wiring in the door panel. I am not too experienced with car repair, but I feel like this is something I could replace myself instead of paying hundreds for a shop to do it. If someone could provide a detailed explanation of a car's electric window system and how to fix my issue, that would be highly appreciated.

Re: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo interior lights, locks and windows repair

Sorry I do not have time to look for a common circuit to start with....hopefully you can read the attachments OR a colleague will have an idea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo interior lights, locks and windows repair-door-locks-1-1.pdf  

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo interior lights, locks and windows repair-power-windows-1-1.pdf  

3. Re: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo interior lights, locks and windows repair

For locks consider locksmith's help, else you can contact a mechanic for the other issues.