20'' light bar purchase, any recommendation?

Maybe you should consider Lumens,Beam Pattern,IP Rating,Housing,Wattage and so on.I don’t want to be misunderstood by others, but I have to say that this light bar fits perfectly with my jeep grand cherokee
jeep 1Jeep Grand Cherokee.jpgjeepJeep Grand Cherokee.jpg

I get it on Amazon store https://www.amazon.com/4WDKING-LED-Light-Bar-inch/dp/B07PWTWM19 which offers a 2 years warranty.Anyway ,I do think Rigid and Baja are famous brand, however they are quite expensive,the usage lifespan is yet to be discussed. In the mean time some of my friend complain about the Rigid and Baja .So why don’t you buy a light bar which is better-performance, good-quality ,less expensive than Baja ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the 4wdking, just that I found their product to be one of the better deals online.

Maybe you should consider Lumens,Beam Pattern,IP Rating,Housing,Wattage and so on.I don’t want to be misunderstood by others, but I have to say that this light bar fits perfectly with my jeep grand cherokee

Pedro, could you share the link for that lightbar. But also, how is it connected to power and where do you have the on/off switch?

Back