3 questions...realignment, rear wiper parts and modified headlight harness

bradleyheathhays

'96 XJ here and she's due for some maintenance

1) My steering has been misaligned for a while now pulling fairly hard to the right. What part of my steering is causing this and how to adjust? I won't get this perfect but any improvement would be great

2) How do I find just the headlight harness for this kind of bulb? 3 prong, pic below. Every search I do for H4 hella harness gives the whole thing and I just need the parts that plug into the bulbs w/ pigtails.

3) Broke the dang rear wiper assembly the other day and need to find replacement parts. Thing is I hadn't paid any attention to how this broken part (pic below) was before it was broke so I don't know how they go back together, or if I can just order the small broken part or the whole arm assembly that comes with it. Also wondering what it's called and where to look for it.

Thanks friends, appreciate the help.

bulb.jpg

k0sz7We.jpg

Pulling could be anything from tire pressure or difference in tire size ( thread wear) to toe. Caster can give a feeling of pull when reduced closer to zero.
Worn springs or shocks can cause a pull as well. Inspect them all correct before aligning.

Caster creates a return to center. When caster is 5deg the steering wheel should return to center after a turn. The more caster the faster the return to center. Most specs are between 5 and 7 deg

H4 female pigtail.
Image1626060014.669000.jpg
Doorman. Napa. If you go high wattage you might want a ceramic connector and run heavier gauge wires through a relay.

Same just google it 96 XJ rear wiper arm assembly
OMIX 19710.08 Rear Wiper Arm for 84-96 Jeep Cherokee XJ | Quadratec

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Last edited:
Back