who's is the best

I have been reviewing fuel pumps and I am at a loss of which to purchase. I got the tank out, without breaking anything, but my question is who makes a quality pump as I do not want to ever drop this tank again. Please let me hear from one of you with some advice. thanks Dusty

Re: who's is the best

I usually just buy whatever RockAuto.com recommends. They generally have respectable brands.
    My 2005 Wrangler Build Thread

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod. -Compressions 8.7:1

I managed to replace the fuel pump on my 1990 XJ without removing the tank. I used whatever autozone sells with a lifetime warranty. It worked well for the next 5 yrs when I sold it and got a JK.

For TJ there was a standout that stopped producing. Dont know about a 93 Cherokee.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson
    "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up" - Jesse Jackson

Thanks Terry

Quote Originally Posted by mark sr View Post
    I managed to replace the fuel pump on my 1990 XJ without removing the tank. I used whatever autozone sells with a lifetime warranty. It worked well for the next 5 yrs when I sold it and got a JK.
    Thanks for the reply on fuel pumps. I'm sorry I cannot accept whatever they put on the counter as being acceptable. My bad, i read too many reviews which leaves me to question the quality that is out there on today's market. I am looking into Bosch and even then from what I've read i still have doubt. Again Terry thanks for you view on this issue. Doug

Usually only people with negative things to say give reviews so you have to read them knowing most people have favorable results
    03 rhd tj