what size tires?

Saleen4971

Pics frm today's run in the pines

ive got a stock 93 grand cherokee, and i want to get tires that are a little bigger, jsut to fill teh wheel wells a litle more, what size shoudl i get?

haha... 44's would be nice, but for a serious answer i would go with 29 or so (maybe 30...). i used to run 30X9.50 on my stock cherokee... and as far as i know the wheel well clearance and all is about the same.

State lift laws... accurate?

if it helps any, i tried a set of 30x9.5's on my GC yesterday and they fit fine.. no rubbing.. im debating 31x10.5's on offset rims.. they should fit...

This is driving me nuts

My buddy has 31's on his. No rubbing. You are definetly in the clear with 30's.

31 x 10.5 will most surely NOT fit...we barely stuffed the 30 x 9.5 under Graewulfs stock GC.

Rob 8) :p :)

Slave Cylinder?

PASmokeater said:
31 x 10.5 will most surely NOT fit...we barely stuffed the 30 x 9.5 under Graewulfs stock GC.

i dunno about that.. might be a close fit,, didnt rub with the 30's.. offset rims would be a must for that if it will work....

YJ Spice Soft Top For Sale. Like New.

Graewulf, just talked to my buddy, and I didn't realize it but he DID have offset rims. So your theory is correct.

BUT he did say he had a little rubbing while backing out of a parking space today. First time it happened, so maybe I jumped the gun a little. But I'd say you could get away with the mild rubbing, he's happy with em.

Every vehicle a little different, you never know. :roll:

I was suggesting the size not fitting on a stock suspension and factory rims.

Back