LUBE

tmsloan

Guys anyone got some input on the best lube for trans case? I been using standard trans fluid and 1 bottle of Dura Lube it's o.k. but i'm always looking for new products to try?
Thanx,

Mobil 1 has a full synthetic ATF, not sure exactly what name on bottle is, but you will know it is Mobil 1.
Autozone and Wal-Mart should stock it. It exceeds all specs for Dex III, Mercon 5 , and Chrysler +3 and uses all fully synthetic base stocks.
Does awesome with heat and low temp flowing.
I used it in a 91 Caprice with a 700-R4 that had a shudder problem.
I always use it anywhere that regular ATF is called for.

Mark

90Xjay said:
Mobil 1 has a full synthetic ATF, not sure exactly what name on bottle is, but you will know it is Mobil 1.
Autozone and Wal-Mart should stock it. It exceeds all specs for Dex III, Mercon 5 , and Chrysler +3 and uses all fully synthetic base stocks.
Does awesome with heat and low temp flowing.
I used it in a 91 Caprice with a 700-R4 that had a shudder problem.
I always use it anywhere that regular ATF is called for.

Mark
Good deal man I'll keep my peepers open for that this weekend when I flush and change fluid
Thanxs a ton

How do I save my walmart.com pictures? GIF to JPEG

thats an interesting place to put fog lights on a cherokee lol...

Annihlator95 said:
thats an interesting place to put fog lights on a cherokee lol...
Yea I use them for corner spotting I have them angled to the corners of the hood to give me light on the side of the trails my head lights have a mind of their own. They work great but they sux for trail use. I really want to find a HID conversion for the ole beast but no such luck so far without forking over about $700 beans.

Smoking Floor?

they do make synthetic transmission oil and such products which i think might do a better job.

-timjeep :)

Back