help me pick out a lift and where to buy it...

dingus

ok... i found a lift that appeals to me... over on the right i saw an 'online store' there's a skyjacker 3" lift for about 400 bucks... that appeals to me...

i am looking for the following to be included in the kit

-front coils

-4 struts/shocks/whatever they are
image-missing.png

-rear leaf spring assemblies (not just add-a-leafs; mine are shot)

-any brake line extensions needed?...

i'm looking to get an order in for something within the next week or so...

thanks![addsig]

Not to be a PITA, but have you looked at thr Rusty's 3" full leaf packs. I personally don't care for skyjacker at all. The lift is okay, but the ride is not that great.[addsig]

I've been looking at the Rusty products as well, looks nice, think it is the lift I am going to go with. I don't want anything outrageous either, just enough to run some nice 31" and have it sit a little higher...[addsig]

I have the 3" with AAL (add A Leaf). I plan on upgrading to the full leaf packs next year. the AAL has been fine so far, but then again I haven't had a chance to really do a lot of wheeling. I just like the idea of having the leaf packs.

Also, a lot easier to install the packs than to do the AAL.[addsig]

yeah... so far the things that have grabbed my attention is:

-rusty's

-old man emu

-skyjacker

looks like something like a 3" is gonna cost me about 450...[addsig]

I know the Rusty's set up is complete, I don't know about the others.

From what I've heard, seen, read, the Rubicon Express is the best, followed by Old Man Emu, then everything gets kinda fuzy. I have heard not to go with Pro Comp. VERY stiff ride.

I chose Rusty's because of the full length AAL and the fact that I had not ever read anything bad about his kits. Besides it was kinda cool to call the place and actually talk to Rusty and ask him questions about the lift and what I really needed. He actually talked me out of buying some of his parts. I was gonna get the LCA's and he told me for a 3" lift that I wouldn't need them.

If you can afford the OME or RE then I'd go in that direction.[addsig]

Back