88 Cherokee/Low Washer Light???

camojeep

I don't have a manual for my Jeep, and I don't want to assume that this "Low Washer" light is nothing to worry about.

Does anyone know what it is for? Is it just telling me that the washer fluid is low or what?

Thanks in advance!

~Camo[addsig]

i'm sorry... that was a pretty sarcastic post... i must have been in a bad mood when i wrote that one. sorry!

~nate[addsig]

slap-1.gif

image-missing.png

Or disconnect the wire that tells you its half low,this is what i did for my ex's '96 cherokee.that light would flash on and off all the time
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Dingus....I *knew* how to check for the fliud already...my question was for the specific light on the dash...I just wanted to make sure that's what it was for, because sometimes things aren't what you may think they are. You answered me so sarcastically, I'm not sure that I even want to ask anymore questions here again. That's not a very welcoming way to treat newbies. And btw...if I needed a hand held...it sure as heck wouldn't be by you!

Thanks Berrettajeep for your help...If there are more people on this list like *you*, then maybe I'll stick around.

~camo[addsig]

not a problem...

that wire i mentioned is on the washer fluid bottle,well at least it should be

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Berettajeep....I am 16 yrs old, and this is my first vehicle...which didn't come with a manual...so, I'll probably have many more dumb questions to ask! Thanks again for your help.[addsig]

"dumb" questions are how you learn
image-missing.png

if you can,go to an auto parts store they have a repair manual that is a good starting point to learn from

or search the web for '88 cherokee

you will find a ton of stuff

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Nate,

Hey...I'll let you off the hook this time...but you better keep your bad moods to yourself from now on....hehe Thanks for the apology, tho...

~Camo[addsig]

berettajeep,

hey, thanks for the tips about getting information..i'm obviously new at this and i need all the help i can get! thanks a bunch!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back