where I can get a head at a decent price. I really don't want to have to

give her up yet.

Thanks,
Tony

88 Cherokee Laredo
251,000 miles and was going strong

RE: clutch?

Where are you? Olean? As in Olean NY?

Yup... according to an internet search, I'll assume you are Tony. I live in Olean as well. What mechanic did you go to? I have a 4.0 with a good head sitting out back of my house. I have no use for it. I can also likely change the head for you (if needed) if you wish. Get at me to let me know

CJ/Chevy Motor Question?

Good show Snitty, How far from Boston is Olean, I'd be willing to drive out and help if not too far!

I took it to Valley Tire...I know a tire place to do engine work probably isn't the smartest thing to do either, but they have my other car too so i thought why not kill 2 birds with one stone.
Snitty, Do I know you? i've probably seen your rig around town, mine's just a daily runner until i get my other car out of the shop then she's gonna get teh mods that I want.

They are going to let me know tomorrow if it is cracked. Ben at Valley doubts that it is but wants to have analyzed anyway. I'll let you know one way or the other.

jps4jeep
I think Boston is about 40 miles away from Olean, go past springville, ellicotville, great valley, allegheny, then Olean.

Thanks again guys.

Tony

Back