GenericEclipse is offline Junior Member
    Whats up everyone! I'm a 3rd time jeep owner and wanted to brag about my find. I got a 99 Cherokee Sport, 4.0L, with a 3" lift. I just wish I could've done it myself. The other 2 jeeps I owned, I would have loved to put a lift on them. The first was an 84 Cherokee Chief 2 door with the V6. I was young and didn't have a lot of money and the engine took a royal crap so I had to get rid of it. The next was an 88 Cherokee 4dr with the 4.0 with 200K miles. At 220K I had to replace the motor...in which I found a 4.0 in a junk yard from a 91 cherokee with about 57 miles on it for $750. But the body was not taken care of very well and the frame was in rough shape so i had to stop driving it. In the process of fixing it up though! My dream was to make the other 2 what this one is. I paid about $8500 for the 99 with about 66k miles on it. I drove it and fell in love lol. I've got a few upgrades in mind and I plan on taking it offroad for sure. Does anyone know of any courses or tracks in the southern wisconsin/northern illinois area?
    My baby

My baby and my POS

Snitty is offline Senior Member

RE: steering wheel adjustments

good find my friend. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. You have a good dream
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

Saurian is offline Senior Member

RE: ATTN: High miles owners - (above 100k) - dealer serviced

Well done! It looks like it is a happy jeep indeed :)

the feeling's forever...

TwistedCU is offline Senior Member

RE: well the clutch works...

Excellent find! Nice lookin' XJ

GenericEclipse is offline Junior Member

Cool air intake

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! My only problem is that she's too clean! LOL. I need to find somewhere to legally off road this thing and get it dirty! Anyone know of anywhere in the southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois area?